The ABCs of me...

Sarah - if you're one of my readers, I'm totally stealing this super cute idea from you. Thanks!

Age: 29
Bed Size: Full
Chore you hate: Emptying the dishwasher-but putting away laundry is a close second
Dogs: Eh...love em or leave em
Essential start of your day: Snooze button, Raspberry Hot Chocolate, Jackie and Bender
Favorite Color: All of them, except black. It's not a color anyway
Gold or Silver: Gold as of late...(see yesterday's post)
Height: 5' 4"
Instruments I play: Piano & in 7th grade the flute. Matt has tried to teach me the drums, but I failed big time.
Job title: Manager of Apple peeps, Real Estate Broker
Kids: Maybe? One day? I go back and forth...
Live: Lynnwood, Washington
Mom's name: Deborah Rae
Nickname: Linds, LDub, Ward, Carla, Seester, Pumpkin
Overnight hospital stays: Just at birth....so far
Pet Peeve: Clutter, when people leave butter out of the fridge on purpose, naked toenails
Quote from a movie:
"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-Harry, When Harry Met Sally
Right of left handed: Right
Siblings: One younger brother, plus one pretty special sister in law
Time you wake up: 7 is early, 8 is pushing it, 9 is comfortable, 10 and I've wasted too much of the day
Underwear: Always in a color or print - white is boring
Vegetables: Negative - no way, shape, or form
What make you run late: See "E"
X-rays you've had: Teeth
Yummy food you make: Sweet and spicy chicken for fajitas, tacos, nachos...I love a versatile dish.
Zoo animal: For some reason I love the hippos. Their teeth are intriguing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please do not make me bring the cupboard butter/fridge butter debate back to life. Let's leave it where it belongs: Snow Hall, circa 2000.

Love,

Sarah

DJ and Paige Lewis said...

Love this post!!! Sooo cute and funny! xoxoxo