What I Wore....

This was my outfit of choice for a wedding I attended a few weeks ago. Spring is trying so hard to make an appearance here in the PNW, so I decided to help it along with an ensemble styled entirely around a sunny little belt.

One of my favorite sundresses from my years at the Gap. Unfortunately this pictures makes the dress look electric blue, but picture a lovely shade of grape....

Topped off with a cute fitted cardigan in grey - thanks American Eagle sale rack!

Cinched at the waist with this beauty from J. Crew. I have this in every color you would ever want to wear. If you're inspired - come over - I'll let you borrow!

I kept my jewelry neutral due to all the color going on in the rest of the outfit. Anthropologie never fails if you want something fantastic for your jewelry box.

And last but not least, my faux-croc-skin clutch from Banana Republic, in that same lovely shade of grape. You'd be surprised how many outfits this can compliment!





3 comments:

Heather Ling said...

I always love the way you wear color!!

Ryan and Alicia said...

Very cute! I think you should start posting pictures of yourself in these darling outfits!

liane said...

yey outfit post!!