Five Things Fridays...

I'm stealing this idea too - because again, I'm a copier like that. 1 category, 5 things, every Friday. This week's topic....my 5 favorite items from my hair and make-up routine each day.

1. I have developed a recent affinity for blush. I NEVER used to wear it - now blush rivals eye shadow for my favorite thing to buy at Sephora. Is is weird when someone has 5 different shades of rouge?? I think not - however, my recent fave is "Sugarbomb" by Benefit. Super warm, a little bit of shimmer, and I love the concept of a 4-shade swirl on my brush :)


2. Benefit "Bad Gal Lash" is the best mascara on the planet. First of all, it's called "Bad Gal" - gotta love that. Most people like those skinny little mascara wands that you can wiggle in between each eyelash - not me! The reason I love this Mascara is the big fatty brush! One swoop, and lashes for days - love it.


3. Stila Lip Glaze - in "Barbie Loves Hot Pink." My love for this product stems from my hate of lipstick. Yuck. If I could, I'd just wear chapstick everyday. However, that is a bit boring and I need a hint of color so I don't look like a ghost. This is not just any old gloss - it isn't sticky, it lasts a long time, and it come is 1 million shades! This hot pink is a bit of an adventure for me - but it's been fun on days that I don't wear a lot of color elsewhere (ie - days when I'm not creative in the outfit department and happen to wear all black).

4. YSL Parisienne perfume. Over the holiday season, one of my sales associates started wearing this to work - and it smells heavenly! Thanks Mom (a.k.a. Santa Clause) for hooking me up with the smell goods :)

5. Alright - my secret is out. I don't wash my hair everyday. Or even every other day. I may or may not go 3 or 4 days without shampoo. Don't blame me, I learned this disgusting habit from Camille. I have SUPER thick/dry hair - which helps, but KMS Hairplay Makeover Spray is aiding my habit too. Basically powder in aerosol form, to give your hair volume, with an AMAZING grape/mint scent. Try it - I bet you'll invest in a shower cap too :)

0 comments: