Sunday Sunshine

I'm stealing this idea from another blog I read.....cause I like it and I'm a copier like that. Things that make me happy, because it is Sunday, and what better way to start the week?

1. Spring is right around the corner. Wanna know how I can tell? Behold my view everyday as I leave the homestead...


2. My new Urban Decay "Alice in Wonderland" eye shadow palette. Endless possibilities - and sort of makes me feel like I'm in a fairy tale each morning :)


3. I'm in the "re-decorating" mood - which is always a good mood to be in :) How can I resist when my master bedroom is just begging to look this beautiful? Lavender + baby blue = happiness.


4. Lady Antebellum. Their new CD is amazing. Start to finish. #3 is my fave...although I don't quite understand what "American Honey" is ?? Anyone?


5. Breakfast at a non-breakfast time of day. Today I had yummy breakfast food for lunch, since Percy and I ventured to the Maltby Cafe around 2pm. Omelets and toast with raspberry jam for lunch? Yes please.

6. 30 Rock. I know I've said it a million times, but this show could not be any more hilarious. If you're not on the bandwagon - get on right now. Liz Lemon is my hero. I watched an episode today on the TiVo, and I wish it was on everyday!


7. Michael Buble' on Saturday! I kind of want to dress up 50's retro style for this event. What does one wear when in the presence of a crooner? I'm feeling the urge for a knee length A-line skirt, t-strap heels, and red fingernails.


8. My new down-filled mattress pad. When I went to visit Paige in Pittsburgh a few weeks ago, the bed in her spare bedroom was heavenly. I seriously felt like I was sleeping on a cloud. Why have I never had a mattress pad before? I'll never go back to settling for a simple pillow top mattress. A fluffy feathery layer is definitely the way to go.

9. Sharpie pens. I've started a phenomenon at work. These fine-tip beauties are the envy of every manager on my team. Super fine-tip, bold black ink, no smears or bleeding - I think all the other pens are jealous. We nearly have a panic attack if one gets misplaced. We may single handedly keep Staples in business:) Yeah...we're big nerds, and proud of it. Trust me, you need one.


Goodnight - and I hope you have a happy start to your week too!


1 comments:

Ryan and Alicia said...

Ooh, I love love the lavender/baby blue bedroom. Thanks for the ideas!