Easter Sunday Sunshine!

Happy Sunday Everyone! Things that are makin' me happy this week...

1. Today is Easter! I love going to church every Sunday - but this day of the year is extra special. I'm SUPER thankful for the sacrifice of the cross, and all that Jesus did for me. I especially love my OCC church family - and the fact that I got to sit in a room full of hundreds of people this morning who share my gratitude. My church is FUN and I always come away from feeling refreshed and ready to tackle my week.

2. Michael Buble' was Awesome! Awesome, Awesome, Awesome. Oh, and did I mention Awesome? Dramatic facial expressions, funky dance moves, and a swinging big band made for the best show I have seen in a while. He was so funny and personable! One of my favorite parts of the night was his rendition of "Billie Jean." I found the video on YouTube - so you can share in the awesomeness too. I'm probably going to have his CD on repeat for the next 9 years....love!


3. Camille comes in 5 days! I haven't seen her in WAY too long - and the countdown has begun. My favorite thing about weekends with Camille is our great conversation. We can chat until the wee hours of the morning about everything under the sun. My excitement is also heightened by the fact that we're going to see the Black Eyed Peas! We're so 3008....


4. The Georgia Mud Fudge Blizzard from Dairy Queen. Good because it is chocolat-y, brownie, pecan yummy-ness. Bad because it makes me so 3008.....pounds.


5. "Sarah's House" on HGTV. This woman is amazing, and I want her life. Buy a house, gut it, renovate it, decorate it, and watch it sell for an amazing profit. The way she brightens up a space, and her design techniques are SO up my alley. Season 3 started yesterday - an old farmhouse in the country is her current project. Here are some pictures from Season 2....I want that pink living room so badly!






Have a good week bloggers - hopefully you've found some sunshine in this Sunday as well!

2 comments:

laurie coleman photography said...

I think I need to watch this show. I might just love it. Love all of these rooms, but my kids would probably destroy the pink room. Maybe if I put a barbed wire around it it would survive. Seriously though, I have a living room to decorate (that I'm seriously going to try to get the kids to stay away from) and I will be checking this show out for some ideas.

Camille said...

Holla! I am so excited. P.S. did I tell you I now have Fergie's abs? Yep.

Okay, not really. So let's have some ice cream instead?

See you soon!!