She's ba-aaack!

britney spears Pictures, Images and Photos

Remember when Britney Spears was semi-normal?  I know it was so long ago that it hardly seams real, but as a fan, I can honestly say I am so glad that normal Britney is making a comeback.  Check out the picture above!  Who knew she was capable of looking like this again?  Don't be alarmed, you haven't mistakenly traveled to a 13-year-old girl's blog - it is still me.  I love her, I really do.  But I just couldn't express that love when she was driving around town with her baby on her lap and shaving her head.  I missed the "Oops I Did it Again" days, and the entertaining performances with reptiles wrapped around her neck.  Then she met crazy Kevin, and I thought we had lost her for good.  Well, after 3 years of denial, I'm happy to report, the new CD is awesome!  It provides the appropriate soundtrack for me belting it out as I drive down the road.  And PS - I bought tickets to her concert!  Only 48 days and I'll be in jamming out with B. Spears. She may not be the best vocal talent on the planet - but she is super entertaining.  I should know - this will be my 3rd time seeing her show :)  I'm actually flying to Georgia to go with Valerie - because she is equally obsessed.  We are so cool.  Try not to be too jealous...

Britney Spears Pictures, Images and Photos

3 comments:

Heather Ling said...

I, too, love her new CD! I checked it out, not expecting much, and ended up buying it off iTunes. :)
I skipped her Blackout CD though.

Anonymous said...

I've never really been a fan of Ms. Spears but I'm glad you enjoy her CD!

So, how are you? How's Bellevue? I'm finally back home for the week! I'm sad that when I go in to visit 1708, you won't be there!

Anonymous said...

Seek Help, and kill me.