Been awhile huh?



By the looks of this photo - I do not do enough international travel.  Ummm...you think??  Before my trip to Mexico for which I had to renew my passport, this was my most recent passport photo. It is an oldie, but a goodie.  

My Acapulco trip will be blogged in installments because I have 796 pictures.  First installment = travel and first impressions.  Starting with the most ironic thing we saw while de-planing in Mexico City....wait, did our aircraft do a u-turn without me noticing??  Yikes - they are taking over the planet! We managed to find a Chili's in the Airport, Sarah's favorite - so it was perfect for her celebration dinner, since we were flying on her actual birthday! I knew it was going to be a great week because even while flying and making what felt like 42 stops for layovers,...I got this amazing shot of the bluest blue water out my window over Cabo San Lucas.  






Our resort was absolutely Amazing with a capital A! We arrived after dark on Sunday night, so we were very anxious to get up and get going Monday morning.  Our room had a little kitchen area which was perfect for making our own meals most of the week and saving mucho dinero:)  Speaking of taking over the planet, a quick trip to Walmart was sadly first on our agenda - to get some groceries, and get it over with so we could head to the beach!  Check out my reaction to seeing "Fanta" in the little fridge thing by the register...priceless.  I love those commercials!  Want a fanta, don't you want a, want a fanta, don't you want a...  





Watching the sun set into the ocean is probably one of the most beautiful things I will ever see in my whole life.  I am so grateful that I got to see 6 of them last week - each one more beautiful than the last.  I think half of my pictures are of sunsets, so get ready to see many more.  I had such a good time in Acapulco, and can't wait to share more with you all.  Stay tuned!  





3 comments:

Heather Ling said...

Wow, beautiful much?!

laurie coleman photography said...

Love it! I will have to plan a trip there sometime. I'm looking forward to more pics!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Lindsay! Looks like you had a good time. I'm jealous!