Random Sleep Aid

My new favorite noise to fall asleep to is the sprinklers outside my window.  It is amazing how calming those little water droplets are. Every night at 12:00 midnight, the timer kicks them on, and I drift into slumber.  Remember in a previous post I mentioned 1 a.m. as my standard bed time??  I now try so hard to make it to bed by midnight, like I'm Cinderella or something.  Rather than running out of the ball, I'm running around my house trying to get in bed before the sprinklers turn into pumpkins....oh wait, mixing my stories.  All I know is, for a girl who's having trouble falling asleep, it has been an awesome discovery.  What will I do when winter comes?  Somehow I imagine rainfall not having the same effect....

1 comments:

Heather Ling said...

I can see it now... we're in the store folding and you are falling asleep as it's raining outside.
I do love the sound of rain, but it's definitely not as special when it is always around. :)