I like it, I love it, I want some more of it!

Admit it.  You all have someone's life that you're jealous of.  Whether it is the neighbor, a family member, or some sort of celeb.  Well, today my someone is Faith Hill.  God probably doesn't appreciate my coveting nature right now, but I can't help it.  Last night was the Tim McGraw concert, and he is just plain hot.  Do you think he works out?





Sarah, Robyn, Dustin and I went together, and it was such a good time!  The White River Ampitheatre is a very beautiful place, and we were lucky to have amazing weather because our seats were on the lawn.  Jason Aldean was the opening act, and he did a great performace too. Gotta love cute country boys in tight jeans :)





There was one weird moment that must be discussed.  Some random drunk guy was aggressively making his way towards the stage, and happened to be pretty rough with a female audience member - pulled hair, punching, etc. (she called in to a radio station post-concert with the details)  Tim apparently saw all the action from the stage, called security, and kicked the guy out of the concert after pulling him on the stage!  For a moment it looked like a fight may have erupted shortly, had the mob of people not come to the rescue from the sides of the stage.  Who knew entertainers were paying attention to what was going on in the audience?  All I remember from high school cheerleading is that when you're on a stage with a giant spotlight in your face, you can't see a dang thing.  His super hero kit must have come with giant muscles and night vision - hehe.  Nice job Tim on protecting your concert-goers.  I think the most amusing part was this all happened in the middle of "Indian Outlaw," and the line in the song where Tim picked back up with singing began with, "I ain't lookin for trouble..."  Really????

4 comments:

Tia Harms said...

Linsay! Hey, great to check out your blog too! Yummy Tim McGraw pictures! It's fun to see what you've been up to! I sure miss seeing you and working together. I do like being a mom, but it's tough work that never has a day off. But he's sure a doll and he makes it pretty fun to do!

laurie coleman photography said...

looks luck a bunch of fun! I think Tim either works out or has one of those stretchy tummy/bum girdles on, 'cause those pants are tight!

Camille said...

Sorry, I don't love a country boy in tight jeans. But I do love the white river ampitheater. Glad you had fun, and witnessed Tim being an outlaw.

Heather Ling said...

Summer of concerts, round 2!