Pillow Points 101




Today I cleaned my house for 8 hours straight.   I heart a clean house.  I love when everything is in its place, there isn't a dust bunny in sight, the floors are mopped, the laundry is done, yummy candles are burning, and all glass surfaces are free of streaks. But the best part of cleaning is creating the perfect presentation with all my pillows.  I know my house is clean when the pillows all have the perfect points.  Just fluff from all sides, place them just so, and do a mini-little karate chop right on the top.  You too can make your home's surfaces look like they belong in a catalog.  Oh, and if any of you come over, can you please not sit down anywhere???

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

Wow...can you come decorate and clean my house???? PLEASE!!!!!!!! Your house looks amazing...right out of pottery barn or something. You have done an amazing job! I really love the yellow in your bedroom. And, the zebra rug does look really good!! Where is the picture taken of the two chairs with the big star behind them?? Where do you get your inspiration?

laurie coleman photography said...

yes, yes, I'd say it's all catalog worthy! I love the yellow and the colorful floral pillows! They're so cheery and fun.

Lindsay Marie said...

The red white and blue is my back patio...the perfect place for late night reading. I took that picture after I sat out there (then re-fluffed) with a magazine and a diet coke last night. Come visit!!! Oh, and you guessed it. I'd like to say I'm not addicted to the PB, but this evidence speaks otherwise:)

Heather Ling said...

Stars! Wow, everything is so cute! I love all the color schemes! When I move, you're helping me decorate, you don't get to say no!