What I Wore: Someone is an adult!

Haven't done this in a while....how about an outfit post??

A staple that should be in every girl's wardrobe is......a pencil skirt. (Bet you thought I was going to say a skinny belt, huh??) This electric blue version is my latest clearance rack find, courtesy of the Limited. Tonight I celebrated the big 3-0 with all of my friends here in Seattle. That's right folks, on Monday I begin a new decade - a decade in which I think I have to officially be a grown-up. Fitting that I'd dress like a librarian for my party then right?? I was excited to get my fancy on, but to avoid looking too stuffy and office-like, I decided some bling and a pop of color were in order. J. Crew hot pink skinny belt and sparkle cuff to the rescue!


That is such a weird close-up picture of my arm! Sorry, I don't know how else to photograph my jewels. Here's another weird close up of my ruffled polka dot blouse and cardigan. Both are from the Banana Republic non-clearance rack. Oh well, cute none-the-less:)


Thank you so much to Briann, Christy, Medley, Stefanie, James, Kristen, Aleks, baby Ava, Reed, Jessica, Sarah and Ryan for helping me celebrate my Birthday. You guys are the best, and I look forward to celebrating many more of life's milestones together!

1 comments:

Liz @ Fitness Blondie said...

Wow that outfit is fantastic, you look gorgeous!