I am guilty of blog neglect...but its not my fault.

facebook2 Pictures, Images and Photos

I feel as if I need to join a support group.  I avoided it for a long time, but about 2 months ago, I wandered over to the dark side known as "Facebook."  I have no motivation to blog.  It is WAY easier to simply post an update letting you all know "what is on my mind."  I'll do some soul searching, and see if I can't be entertaining for more than 4 sentences and get back to the 'ol blog.  Sometime. But not now, I've got to go check everyone's status updates :)

2 comments:

Sarah and James Wagner said...

I agree~ facebook makes blogging so hard!!!

tequila said...

I know!! The SAME thing has happened to me! I am on blogging sabbatical but manage to find time for Facebook every five mintues...

:-)